Bricio Solicitors S.L
Legal and Fiscal Solutions
1. Considered advice on the effects of property asset value declared on the deeds of ownership.
2. Professional guidance on taxes and duties.
3. We make all necessary enquiries and searches to ensure that property is free of debt and other liens, and to establish the current ownership status of the property.
4. Where required we ensure that your property has the required building permit and other licenses.
5. It is in your interest that we are entrusted to draft a sales contract or thoroughly check the contract provided by the developer.
6. We arrange the signature of the title deed before the notary public. We can sign on your behalf, with a power of attorney, or act as translators.
7. We are able to process payments relating to taxes and duties, which result from the purchase or the sale of the property.
8. We arrange the legally required registration of your title deeds at the Spanish Land Registry.
9. When buying off-plan from a developer we assist you in obtaining the developerís bank guarantee as legally required, and to protect your staged payments.
10. Provide you with assistance in the connection of utilities on your behalf.
11. We are qualified to provide fiscal representation and income tax returns.
12. NIE number applications are usually required. We are happy to assist you in obtaining such.
13. The dissolution of joint property ownership.
Legal advice & Litigation
Real Estate services
Real Estate Investments